Our Mission and Vision
To promote the welfare of companion animals through protection, advocacy, education, and by example.
A humane home for every adoptable companion animal in Napa Valley.
As a premier advocate for companion animals in Napa County, Napa Humane leads the evolution of our communities to where:
- Every companion animal is a wanted animal, residing in a humane household.
- No companion animal will be subject to abuse or neglect.
- All companion animals have access to fundamental health care.
- Lost companion animals swiftly find their way home.
- Increased animal understanding allows people to form life-long, healthy, loving bonds with their companion animals.
- Sheltered animals are the first choice for those seeking a companion animal.
- Companion animals are protected in the time of disaster.
- All those dedicated to the welfare of domestic animals work collaboratively.